Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A reflection





Reflection*

One day while cleaning I happened to look through one of my old sketchbooks. I had quite a few unfinished ballpoint pen drawings. Half of the drawings/paintings I have ever done are probably unfinished simply because I lost interest or I got lazy. I dared myself to do a complete drawing. It took me a few days but I finally finished.

* - Note on Reflection along with previous and future pieces. I've had some people tell me my work is definitely sexual. And even blatantly BDSM themed. Okay, so maybe it is that. But when I'm creating or looking over these I don't really see sex. It is merely a representation of my state of being. A naked woman or two is just thrown in to make it a bit more aesthetically pleasing. ;)

1 comment:

Valisa said...

Hehehe, BDSM! I know the stories and this drawing is very virtuous in comparison.