Monday, May 24, 2010

Don't Spill the Ink

So, I'm sure you've noticed the lack of updates. If you notice the new name, it's because I've been feeling really lackluster/listless/muse-less/useless- pick your favorite adjective. I have yet to come up with anything original or  it seems that way so in the meantime I thought I'd play around with ink while waiting for Madame Muse's appearance. The first image is based on characters created by Yuricon founder Erica Friedman and the second image(titled Encounter) sort of fell into place when I received a suggestion about 'rain' from a friend. The third image obviously isn't ink but I thought I should include it in this post since they are all considered practice one way or another and I do know I need all the practice I can get with hands.




No comments: